- Work with the City of Paris
- Work with the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region (south-west of France)
- Participation in the circular economy roadmap and in the working groups about the repairability pointer.
- Participation in the high-level ACTE Committee (Comité de l’Accélérateur de la transition écologique) at the Ministry of the Ecological Transition.
- Member of the European NGO ECOS, working on
- standardization and normalization at the European level.
- Participation in the Coolproducts coalition, pursuing more energy efficient and sustainable products.
- Participation in the JRC’s works (Joint Research Centre), the European Commission’s scientific arm, for the elaboration of a study about a potential repairability pointer.
- Participation in the monitoring Committee of the Equiterre’s report “Household electrical and electronic appliance: which role for the consumer?” (Québec).
- Participation in the UNO’s program for the extension of product durability
- Participation in the One Planet Network and its Consumer Information Programme.
HOP’s public guide to end premature obsolescence in the European Union
The Club of businesses for durability is a voluntary network of companies which work towards the extension of product lifespan, making concrete solutions emerge to progress. Planned obsolescence is not inevitable!